My son has recently taught me how to win. He plays competition table tennis and I just started this also. Here are some observations I have noticed. These actually can be applied to net marketing also.
- Focus on your strategy. It's not how your opponent plays the game it's how you play the game. Don't get distracted by them.
- You have strengths and you have weaknesses. Accept advice with these things and don't dismiss this advice. No matter what you are doing there is probably someone better than you.
- Come to the match prepared. Get the right equipment.
- Be patient while playing. Go for the winning shot when you get the opportunity.
- Practice what you do every day. Keep on trying to better yourself. Put in 100% even in practice.
- However, still look after yourself. Rest and re-hydrate.
This is a reminder that you also can be a winner. There is a badge hunt at Click Track Profit starting Feb 10 and going to the 28th. There is 18 days which is (plenty of time?) to find 200 badges. CTP is celebrating being 3 years online. It's time to put on that game face! There is $1000 dollars is cash prizes. "The top prize is $500 and we'll also be giving out 1000 $0.50 randomly when users claim the badges!"(CTP) Click on my badge below for more information.
I have bought a badge again. This is what to look for. My badge is above. Here is my blog from last time. The good news for you is that all my subscribers to my blog updates will get a badge code. Now is an excellent time to join CTP! Not only do you get $1 for joining but you may randomly get another 50cents for just clicking a link to get my badge. Find other badges by reading the instructions on each badge and have more chances to win. If you have any questions about CTP or the badge hunt just ask me using the various social media on the right.
With winning this badge competition: Focus on what you have to do. In Sunny and Tom's Blog there is a link to a spread sheet to keep you on track. Some badges will require some time to achieve so at least write these down and work on them each day. Be patient. Remember this competition starts in a few days so come prepared! What are the requirements to get each badge? Read the instructions carefully. To get all 200 badges you need at least 11 badges everyday. Try to pace yourself. But most importantly don't forget to look after yourself these next 18 days. Its easy to get so engrossed in this hunt that we will forget we have family and friends. :) Mostly, saying this to myself. Therefore, take time out to rest and re-energize. That is advice from a mum (mom). Good luck!
Click this banner to join CTP today! The badge hunt starts tomorrow.